Aircraft Assembly Technician AA61
The Aircraft Assembly Technician certificate program will provide technical training to existing industry and individuals interested in obtaining aircraft structural assembly skills. This program will provide a minimum of training for job market entry and/or upgrading for existing industry personnel and could lead to continued training for a diploma. This program results from industry requesting new personnel with the skills addressed in the aircraft structural courses included in this program.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.