Automotive Collision Repair Assistant I AB51
The Automotive Collision Repair Assistant I certificate program prepares students for employment as assistants to lead and master technicians in an automotive collision repair shop. Topics covered include work safety, hand and power tools, basic component replacement and automotive welding techniques.
For more information regarding this program including job placement rate, on-time graduation rate, costs, occupational information, etc., Please Click Here.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.