Automotive Collision Repair Assistant II AZ51
The Automotive Collision Repair Assistant II certificate program is an advanced certificate option a student can complete after finishing the Automotive Collision Repair Assistant I program. Topics covered include collision repair tools and equipment, hydraulic systems, damage analysis and estimations, frame straightening, and conventional/unibody structural panel repairs and replacement.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.