Automotive Refinishing Assistant II AP71
The Refinishing Assistant II program is an advanced certificate option for students who complete the Automotive Refinishing Assistant I program. This program is designed to produce graduates who are entry level paint and refinishing specialists. Topics will include surface preparation, paint identification, spray gun equipment, spray gun techniques, blending, and tinting and matching of colors.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: