Automotive Chassis Technician Specialist ASG1
The Automotive Chassis Technician Specialist certificate program provides students with skills needed to enter the automotive industry as an entry level chassis technician. Topics covered include: shop safety, basic electrical/electronic theory and diagnosis, chassis components and types, steering system components and service, alignment theory and procedures, and brake system operation, diagnosis and repair.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.