Automotive Climate Control Technician AH21
The Automotive Climate Control Technician certificate program provides students with skills for entering the automotive service industry as an entry level climate control technician. Topics covered include: basic shop safety, electrical/electronic theory and diagnosis, and the theory, operation, diagnosis and servicing of automotive climate control systems.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.