Automotive Maintenance and Light Repair Technician ALR1
The Automotive Maintenance and Light Repair TCC prepares students for entry level maintenance and repair positions in auto service shops. Students will learn the basic repair and maintenance operations in all eight ASE areas of passenger vehicles and light trucks. Graduates of this TCC will be able to pursue master level auto knowledge in the auto technology diploma or degree programs.
* Dual Enrollment Only
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: