Healthcare Office Assistant HFA1
The Healthcare Office Assistant certificate is designed to provide educational opportunities to individuals that will enable them to obtain the knowledge and skills necessary to secure an entry level position as a receptionist in a physician's office, hospital, clinic, or other related area. Technical courses apply to the degree or diploma program in Business Healthcare Technology.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Required Courses — 17 Hours
Business Medical Cluster Option — 6-10 Hours
* Complete BUSN 1010 or the comparable elective group below: