Business and Customer Service Technology BA21
The Business and Customer Service program is designed to introduce the student to the dynamics of providing exceptional customer service in a variety of customer service settings. The training includes an overview of the service industry, why service is important and the demand for skilled customer service representatives. Training also includes developing skills that help the learner: project the right image and develop interpersonal skills, build rapport, problem solve, address diversity, and work collaboratively. Learners also train on the Microsoft Window Environment and learn to produce documents in Microsoft Office applications.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: No
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.