CompTIA A+ Certified Preparation CA61
The CompTIA A+ Certified Technician Preparation technical certificate of credit program is designed to provide computer users with the basic entry-level skills working toward CompTIA A+ certification.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: