Foundation of Computer Programming - FF41
This program provides an introduction to computer programming. Instruction covers basic operating systems, programming concepts, structured programming, and problem-solving. This technical certificate is an embedded certificate within the existing computer programming diploma and associate degree programs.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.