iOS App Development in Swift IAD1
The iOS App Development in Swift Technical Certificate of Credit prepares students for positions in app development for the Apple iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch series. The program emphasizes the knowledge and skills required to design, develop, test, and document structured and object-oriented programs utilizing Swift and Xcode.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: