Microsoft Network Administrator MS11
The Microsoft Network Administrator Certificate provides training in Microsoft networking. This certificate will prepare the student for an entry-level computer networking position. Skills taught include implementation of Microsoft operating systems, implementation of Microsoft servers, and networking Infrastructure. This certificate prepares the student to sit for the Microsoft Certified IP Professional (MCITP) networking exam. Hands-on labs provide students with real world simulations.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.