Microsoft Office Application Specialist MF51
The Microsoft Office Application Specialist certificate program enables the student to upgrade his/her microcomputer application software skills and prepare for certification.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: