Hair Designer HD21
The Hair Designer Technical Certificate of Credit is a sequence of courses that prepares students for careers in the field of hair design. Learning opportunities develop academic and professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. The program emphasizes specialized training in safety, sanitation, state laws, rules, and regulations, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, hair and scalp diseases and disorders, hair treatments and manipulations, hair shaping, hair styling, artificial hair, braiding/intertwining hair, chemical reformation and application, hair coloring, hair lightening, reception, sales, management, and work ethics. The curriculum meets the state licensing requirements of the State Board of Cosmetology.
High School Diploma or GED Required:
For Admission: No
For Graduation: Yes
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.