Crime Scene Fundamentals CZ31
The Crime Scene Fundamentals Technical Certificate of Credit begins to introduce students to various careers in the rapidly growing field of forensic science. Students will gain various introductory exposure to knowledge and skills that may encourage further academic preparation in careers in forensic technology in areas such as crime scene investigation, death investigation, laboratory technology, evidence technology, forensic computer science, and general forensic science or criminal justice fields.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.