Criminal Justice Specialist CJ21
The Criminal Justice Specialist Technical Certificate of Credit is a sequence of courses that prepares students for criminal justice professions. Learning opportunities develop academic, occupational, and professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. The program emphasizes a combination of criminal justice theory and practical application necessary for successful employment.Completion of this technical certificate of credit may permit students to pursue entry level opportunities in the criminal justice field. Completion of the Criminal Justice Specialist Technical Certificate of Credit does not ensure certification of officer status in Georgia. Students must seek such certification from the Peace Officer Standards and Training (P.O.S.T.) Council.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.