Prep Cook PC51
This technical certificate of credit provides skills for entry into the food services preparation area as a prep cook. Topics include: Food services, history, safety and sanitation, purchasing and food control, nutrition and menu development and design, along with the principles of cooking.
* High School Admissions Only
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: