The CompTIA A+ Certified Technician Preparation technical certificate of credit program is designed to provide computer users with the skills and knowledge necessary to take the CompTIA A+ certification exam. Earning CompTIA A+ certification shows that the individual possesses the knowledge, technical skills and customer relations skills essential for working as a successful entry-level computer service technician.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.