The Network Technician technical certificate of credit provides basic training in computer information systems networking. Students are introduced to the basic concepts of network administration. Upon graduation, students will be able to install, configure, and maintain networks using Windows networking software.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.