Cybersecurity Fundamentals CW71
The Cybersecurity Fundamentals TCC is a sequence of courses designed, upon completion of required prerequisite courses, to provide students with an understanding of the fundamental concepts, principles, and techniques required in computer information processing. Completion of the TCC will prepare students to either continue more advanced studies in cybersecurity leading toward a Diploma or AAS Degree or broaden their current CIST knowledge base.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.