Early Childhood Care and Education Basics EC31
The Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) Basic Child TCC includes three basic Early Childhood and Care Education courses that are needed for entry level workers. The program provides an introductory course to the ECCE field, a child growth and development course, and a health, safety and nutrition course. Graduates have qualifications to be employed in early care and education settings including child care centers and Head Start, and Georgia Pre-K programs. Bright from the Start (BFTS), the regulatory agency in Georgia, requires the basic knowledge included in this TCC for a person to be a lead teacher in a child care center and family day care center.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.