Early College Essentials EC21
This 19 credit technical certificate program consists of degree-level general education courses in four areas: English, math/science, humanities/fine arts, and social sciences. This program is restricted to high school students enrolled in the Move on When Ready program and generally take additional occupational related and degree level general education courses.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
General Education Core Electives — 16 Hours
* Choose an additional 16 credit hours from Area I, II, III, or IV's complete listings:
General Education Courses