The Basic Electrical Systems Technician Certificate provides training in basic electrical wiring skills enabling students to gain entry level employment in the construction and maintenance industry. Topics include basic electrical principles and practices, blueprint interpretation, industrial safety procedures, and basic wiring operations.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.