Basic Electricity Technician BE31
The Basic Electricity Technician Technical Certificate of Credit provides a basic knowledge of direct current and alternating current circuits and their components.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: