Electrical Lineworker EL11
The Electrical Lineworker certificate program provides students with the necessary knowledge and skill to gain employment as an entry-level lineworker with electrical utility companies, both public and private. Topics include lineworker organization principles, lineworker workplace skills, lineworker automations skills, and lineworker occupational skills.
Other Conditions for Admission
- Minimum Required Age: 18
- Candidates must hold a valid driver's license and a CDL Class A permit with general knowledge, air brake, and combination vehicle endorsements.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 18
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.