Mobile Electronics Technician ME61
The Mobile Electronics Technician Technical Certificate of Credit is designed to provide students with short term training to prepare them for entry level employment in the field of car audio systems installation. Topics include direct and alternating current principles, soldering techniques, and system installation procedures.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.