Basic Timber Harvesting BT41
The Basic Timber harvesting technical certificate of credit program provides skills necessary for program completers to obtain entry-level employment in the area of timber harvesting. Topics include: safety, forest products marketing, woodland skills and timber industry standards. The student obtains Master Timber Harvester Certification.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: