Timber Harvesting Operations THO1
The Timber Harvesting Operations technical certificate of credit program provides skills necessary for program completers to obtain employment in the area of timber harvesting. Topics include: safety, forest products marketing, woodland skills, timber industry standards, timber harvesting equipment operations, and equipment maintenance.
High School Diploma or GED Required
For Admission: No
For Graduation: Yes
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.