The Associate of Science in General Business Degree program provides an introductory foundation to core aspects of the business environment while also preparing students for continued study in the field of business. The program develops skills through course work in communications, social/behavioral sciences, natural sciences, mathematics, and the humanities as well as in the business disciplines. Graduates may pursue additional education opportunities at senior institutions or pursue a variety of entry-level positions in the broad career field of business.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Area III - Natural Science Sequence — 8 Hours
Select 8 Credit hours from the following list: