The Environmental Horticulture program is a sequence of courses that prepares students for careers in environmental horticulture. The program provides learning opportunities which introduce, develop, and reinforce academic and technical knowledge, skills, and attitudes required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. Additionally, the program provides opportunities to retrain or upgrade present knowledge and skills.
* Students must select one of the following specializations:
- General Horticulture Specialization - 8GH3
- Floral Management Specialization - 8L13
- Landscape Specialization - 8FM3
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.