Industrial Fluid Power Technician IF11
The Industrial Fluid Power Technician certificate program prepares students to inspect, maintain, service, and repair industrial mechanical systems, fluid power systems, and pumps and piping systems. Topics include safety procedures, mechanics, fluid power, and pumps and piping system maintenance.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.