Industrial Motor Control Technician IM41
The Industrial Motor Control Technician Technical Certificate of Credit provides training in the maintenance of industrial motor controls. Topics include DC and AC motors, basic, advanced, and variable speed motor controls, and magnetic starters and braking.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.