The Manufacturing Maintenance Fundamentals Technical Certificate of Credit provides training to assist students employed in a variety of positions within the industrial equipment maintenance field to develop new or reinforce existing skills.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Required Courses — 19 Hours
Minimum Required Courses Credit Hours
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation