Programmable Control Technician PC81
The Programmable Controller Technician I certificate program offers specialized training in programmable controllers. Topics include motor control fundamentals, and instruction in basic and advanced PLCs.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: