CNC Specialist CS51
The CNC Specialist Technical Certificate of Credit program provides training for graduates to gain employment as CNC machine tool technicians. Topics include CNC Fundamentals, mill and lathe manual programming, CNC practical applications, and CAD/CAM programming. The program emphasizes a combination of CNC theory and practical application necessary for successful employment.
* Hazlehurst Annex Location
Other Conditions for Admission
* Student must have completed the Machine Tool Technology diploma program or have 3-5 years' experience at the machinist level.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.