The Basic Marine Engine Technician certificate program trains students for entry level employment in a marine engine repair facility as a mechanic's helper. Topics covered include marine shop safety, shop operations, marine engine fundamentals and servicing, marine fuel systems, and marine accessories.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.