The Retail Merchandise Manager certificate is designed to prepare students to plan and supervise the purchase and marketing of merchandise in a broad area. In department store chains, with numerous stores, many of the buying and merchandising functions are centralized in one location. Managers decide which merchandise is best for their own stores.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.