The Paralegal Studies Post-Baccalaureate Certificate (PS71) program provides learning opportunities to help develop academic, technical, and professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement in the legal field. This TCC was developed for students who currently hold a four-year degree in any major. The knowledge and skills emphasized in this program include ethical obligations; research in state and federal law; legal correspondence and preparation of legal documents; family law matters; basic concepts of real property law, criminal law and procedure, civil litigation, tort law, and substantive contract law; and wills, trusts, and probate.
Other Admission Conditions
A student must have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 18
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.