Health Care Science HS21
The Health Care Science Certificate of Credit is a program that provides academic foundations at the degree level in communications, mathematics, and human relations, as well as technical fundamentals. Program graduates are trained in the underlying fundamentals of health care delivery and are well prepared for employment and subsequent upward mobility.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Area III - Natural Sciences/Mathematics — 3 Hours
Mathematics — Hours
Natural Sciences — Hours
* All corresponding labs are corequisite to meet degree requirements
Area IV - Humanities/Fine Arts — 3 Hours
Humanities/Fine Arts (3 hrs) — Hours
Science and Occupational Group Selections — 24 Hours
* Select a minimum of 24 credits from the following groups (with a minimum of 6 credits from each group)