Major Changes

A student who desires to change from diploma status to degree status should consult his/her program advisor. The student must meet degree admissions requirements and complete the Major Change portion of the Student Information Change Form. Changes must be made prior to the effective term. Changing programs or award types may change HOPE/Pell eligibility. Students should always consult with the Financial Aid Office prior to this type of transfer.