Books are sold to students who are registered to take courses scheduled at CPTC.
To purchase books through the CPTC Bookstore:
- The student must be registered for his/her class(es).
- The student must bring a printed class schedule and picture ID to bookstore to ensure proper textbooks/supplies are purchased.
- Bookstore purchases made before the first business day of the term are cash, check, or credit/debit card only.
- Beginning the first business day of the term, financial aid may be used for bookstore purchases.
- Payment must be made at the time of purchase unless financial aid is available for books. No cash will be refunded to students purchasing books through financial aid arrangements.
- The student will sign the invoice showing acceptance of books purchased using financial aid.
- Students are required to attend classes to qualify to have books purchased through financial aid arrangements.
- Students purchasing books using financial aid awards who subsequently drop courses will be responsible for charges if their financial aid award is reduced.