Financial Aid for High School Students

Eligible high school students can apply to receive funding from Georgia Student Finance Commission by completing the GAFutures application for Dual Enrollment.

Dual Enrollment requirements can be found at

For more information, contact a CPTC High School Coordinator or contact a high school counselor.