Application Procedure for Non-Pell Eligible Programs

Students who will be enrolled in a non-Pell eligible program must complete either a FAFSA or the HOPE Application.  This form, as well as any other forms, must be completed, submitted, and processed before the determination of any eligibility can be made by the Financial Aid Office. If a student’s schedule or major changes after registration, the financial aid award is subject to change.