Coastal Pines Technical College’s Academic Advisement division is responsible for advising new students once the initial application has been submitted and all required documents have been processed. Each academic advisor is responsible for several program areas. Students can make an appointment with the academic advisor. Please click on the following link to see who your academic advisor is for your program of study and to schedule your appointment. Advisement appointment schedule.
Full-time faculty members are responsible for advising and registering students who are currently enrolled in Coastal Pines Technical College (CPTC) courses.
The Academic Affairs Dean for Secondary Initiatives and High School Coordinators/Recruiters are responsible for coordinating advising and registration of high school dually enrolled students for their individual high schools. All other new, current, and returning students are assigned to advisors based on the student’s academic program. Advisors focus on assisting students in completing their required program curriculum in a timely manner and earning their academic awards.
1. Current Student Registration. Faculty/Advisors are responsible for advising and registering currently enrolled students prior to the end of each academic term. The academic calendar shows the starting days of registration for currently enrolled students.
2. New Student Registration. Academic Advisors will advise and register new students in accordance with the academic calendar.
3. Late Registration. Late Registration is the first five days of the term. Students who have completed the Admissions process may be registered into classes on a space-available basis. These students should contact their Advisor for assistance.
4. Payment of tuition and fees confirms registration and reserves the student's schedule.
- All tuition and fees are due before the first day of the term for ALL credit students. This requirement holds true even if the class is scheduled to begin on a different day.