Withdrawal from College

Formal withdrawal is accomplished by completion and submission of a Withdrawal form. This form is available to students on the CPTC website under MYCPTC - Electronic Student Forms or under the student's OKTA account.  

Students who withdraw from a course after the end of the fifth business day of the term shall receive a grade of ‘W’ and shall receive no refund of tuition and fees.

In order to receive a 100% refund, the student must notify their instructor OR a withdrawal form must be completed BY THE STUDENT and submitted to Student Affairs by closing time on the fifth business day of the term.