Articulated credit may be awarded for course work completed under articulation agreements when established competencies have been achieved. Credits earned in specific secondary school courses are eligible to be articulated for high school graduates as referenced by Technical College System of Georgia policy.
The following guidelines apply to CPTC articulated credit for high school graduates:
- An official high school transcript must be on file
- Student must enroll within two years of graduation
- A minimum grade of 70 must be earned in comparable secondary technical courses
- For each course to be articulated, a student must pass the respective Competency exam
- No fee shall be charged for validation of articulated credit
- Articulated credit must be defined in state agreements.