Technical Specialist TC31
The purpose of this certificate is to prepare students for positions in business that require technical proficiency to translate technical information to various audiences and in various formats using written and oral communication skills.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Area II - Social/Behavioral Sciences — 6 Hours
Social/Behavioral Sciences — Hours
Area III - Natural Sciences/Mathematics — 3-4 Hours
* Choose one of the following courses (and corequisite lab):
Area IV - Humanities and Fine Arts — 6 Hours
Humanities/Fine Arts (3 hrs) — Hours
Specific General Education Core Elective — 6-12 Hours
* Complete 6-12 credit hours from the complete Area I, II, III, or IV listings: