Advanced Shielded Metal Arc Welder OSM1
The Advanced Shielded Metal Arc Welder Technical Certificate of Credit is a continuation of the basic certificate. The advanced program provides instruction in shielded metal arc welding in the overhead, horizontal, and vertical positions.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: N/A
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: