The Accounting Associate Degree program is a sequence of courses that prepares students for a variety of careers in accounting in today's technology-driven workplaces. Learning opportunities develop academic, technical, and professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. Program graduates receive an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Accounting.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Area II - Social/Behavioral Sciences — 3 Hours
Area III - Natural Sciences/Mathematics — 3 Hours
Area IV - Humanities/ Fine Arts — 3 Hours
Specific General Education Core Elective — 3 Hours
One additional course from Area I, II, III, or IV
For a complete listing of General Education courses and electives select the following link: